The Freudenberg Group in Brazil includes eight group organizations spread
across the country. These organizations represent different Freudenberg business
groups and currently employ more than 1,500 people. The Freudenberg Group thus
offers career opportunities in most major cities in Brazil.
One of our biggest success factors in Brazil is our people and the value they
add. Their potential is enhanced by the Group’s strong emphasis on talent
Over the next years, with Brazil being one of the key growth regions for the
Freudenberg Group, the opportunities for career development and progress within
the Group are immense. The growth trends of our businesses in India are very
At Freudenberg, we are not just looking at recruiting people to meet our
requirements. Guided by our long term orientation, we are also developing and
grooming talent for the future to create the next-generation leadership.
- a world-class, competitive environment,
- a challenging work profile,
- global business philosophy expanding across geographies – Latin America
Europe, America and Asia,
- diversity in management and people,
- business situations right from the onset that means a significant
responsibility from the first assignment,
- the best of training and development practices and methods,
- achievement oriented cultures and people,
- opportunities to prove yourself and to be a 'great' leader.
- functional domains such that you can consistently go 'beyond' the norms,
- managerial competence and skills,
- innovation and creativity,
- strategic thinking,
- coaching and mentoring,
- business acumen,
- global business management,
- personal and professional success.
- General Management,
- Finance and Controlling,
- Sales and Marketing,
- Human Resources,
- (Industrial) Engineering - Production, Operations, Research and Development.
- you will gain exposure to specific business projects featuring real business
- your inputs will directly affect decision making and practices or policies,
- You will be exposed to a global working environment and it's dynamics. Some
internship opportunities are available outside of India and in different group
companies. The internship program is the ideal platform for working and
collaborating with senior leaders, understanding the global business
environment, finding out about opportunities and clarifying your future goals
- general industry - steel & cement,
- above average ambition and motivation,
- highly developed social skills,
- a long-term orientation and perspective,
- willingness to learn and work hard,
- a first class degree in your chosen domain,
- behaviour guided by values,
- excellent communication and listening skills,
- flexibility, mobility and adaptability to change.
If you believe you possess these qualities, we encourage you to explore
opportunities with us. Please feel free to contact us.